How can I get Dubai visa online?
The procedure for applying for the Dubai Visa online is fundamental, as you need to fill in some essential details per the visa form requirements. Therefore, if you now want to know How to Get Dubai Visa online, then you have a basic set of steps discussed below for reference.
Follow the quick and easy steps to get a Dubai visa online:
- The first step is to log in to the official website of Airline or dial 1(805)576-8081.
- Afterward, go to the manage my booking page, and you can retrieve your booking from here.
- For that, you will have to enter booking details such as the ticket reference number and the passenger's last name.
- Click on the retrieve booking button.
- Next, on the page, you have several services available onscreen.
- Herein tap over "Apply for a UAE visa" from the additional services.
- Now, the third step is the passenger must go read carefully and complete the module of the online application; ahead of this, click the "Continue to Visa Application" button.
- You now have the Dubai visa form, and you must fill in some necessary details, like attaching the original passport, the passenger's full name, email ID, government ID, and other essential contact details.
- Then tap over submit button, and you will receive a confirmation message at your registered email ID.
- Note you can use the application number to check the status of your Dubai visa.
What are the documents required to get Dubai Visa quickly?
While you apply for the Dubai visa online, there are some requirements that a passenger must fulfill online while completing the Dubai visa form; those essential elements are visa application documents which you will attach with the application, and for that, you must go through the below section requirements.
- Travelers have to completely fill up the visa application form.
- Secondly, pay a Visa fee, if applicable, with your ticket.
- The third most required document is a passport photograph.
- Ahead of this copy of the confirmed flight ticket
- You should also submit travel insurance documentation.
- Documents that must show records of investments of USD 8000or more
- In addition, documents for income tax papers must show an annual gross income of USD 8000 or more.
- Finally, submit the sponsor's passport copy and other necessary documents as per the application form.
Thus, in case you need more information regarding Dubai visas, you must contact a customer service representative of Emirates Airlines and get appropriate assistance directly from the expert.
How much does a Dubai visa cost?
If you are willing to get the Dubai Visa, then there is a cost that every passenger has to pay, and it will vary depending upon your travel criteria; to know about the fees table then, you just read the following passage for reference.
- Tourist/30days - $70
- Transit/96 hours – $15
- 60 days (Single Entry) - $96
- 30 days (Multiple Entry) - $96
- 60 days (Multiple Entry) - $151
- Forty-eight hours Visa – service fee $21.12.
How long does a Dubai visa take?
Once you apply for the Dubai visa online, the processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days. Moreover, all the visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96- and 48-hour visas that are concluded to be valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
How much is the bank balance required for a Dubai visa?
If you are traveling with a Dubai visa, then the traveler must have an appropriate bank balance for the records and smooth travel. In addition, the bank statement must get approved directly from the bank, and the minimum balance for such type of visa should be around $4000, or it must be equivalent in foreign currencies during the last six months.