Oman Air Flight Booking
The national airline of Oman, Oman Airlines is based at Muscat International Airport in Seeb, Muscat. The airline is eligible to operate domestic and international passenger services. Also, the airline provides the services of air taxis and charter flights. The roots of Oman Air can be traced back to 1970 when Oman International Services. Also, back in 1981, Oman Aviation Services became a joint-stock company. In compliance with Islamic Dietary laws, all the meals that are served onboard Oman Air is prepared in accordance with Halal guidelines. There are some services under the business class category at Oman Air, as for instance, Airbus A330-300 and Boeing 787 Aircraft are highly facilitated with Wi-Fi service and portability of mobile network onboard, which is a new highly appreciated evolution in this industry. Other onboard facilities include the in-flight magazine called Wings of Oman is now available to all the classes (Business, economy, and service) on all the domestic and international flights in both the English and Arabic languages. Also it easy for the customers to book Oman Air Flight Tickets online.
Facilities and Services of Oman Air
Oman Air provides numerous facilities to the passengers, some of which are listed below:
- First of all, the facility of Oman Air booking online. It is very convenient for the passengers to complete the booking procedure online.
- Restrooms, easily accessible restrooms in hygienic conditions are available all Muscat International Airport. Also, the shower facilities are available in lounge areas.
- Sleeping seats, on a first, come first served basis are available at the end of the departure hall. These seats are free of charge.
- Prayer Rooms, separately available for men and women are spread throughout the terminal. Prayer rooms are located in the A pair and B pair for the passengers who are departing, and for the passengers who are arriving, the prayer rooms are available in the food court.
- Smoking areas, although only permitted in designated smoking areas, are located in the forecourt area outside the arrival public concourse and in the Departure transit areas.
Oman Air Major Hubs
Formerly known as Seeb International Airport, Muscat International Airport is the main international airport in Oman. The airport is located in Seeb, which is 32kms away from the old city and the capital Muscat. The airport facilitates as the hub or flag carrier Oman Air. The first budget airline of Oman Salam Air happens to feature flights to several regional destinations as well as some intercontinental services to Asia, Africa, and Europe. The entire airport is spread over a land area of 5,250 acres. The airport has a new and considerably larger terminal located at the north of the existing terminal. Also, the first runway was opened on 20th March 2018.
Also, a special 24-hour service is operated at Oman National Transport Company for special airport buses at fixed intervals. The route schedule for this service is quite tight and strict. The schedule of major services is as follows:
- Route 1A: between Muscat Airport and Mabela
- Route 1B: between Muscat Airport and Ruwi bus station
Oman Air Cancellation Policy
The cancellation policy of Oman Air is completely dependent on the origin country and airlines. If we pay attention to the needs and situations of the passengers, a 24-hour cancellation policy is introduced by Oman Air. The rules under this cancellation policy are more flexible and aim to provide ample benefits for the passengers while managing the booking.
AS per the rules of Oman Air Cancellation Policy, the passengers are eligible to cancel an Oman Air flight tickets by dialing Oman Air contact number before 24 hours of flight departure. Also, that Oman Air will provide a complete refund against the cost of the ticket to be canceled, provided that the booking was made a week or more prior to the departure date of the Oman Air flight. Oman Air acquires all the rights to change 24 hours cancellation any time.
Oman Air Baggage Allowance
It is very important for all the passengers to have enough knowledge about the baggage allowance at Oman Air to avoid any kind of hassle during the check-in and onboard procedures. The baggage allowance is discussed below:
As per the baggage allowance at Oman Air, the weight of each bag should not be more than 32kg. Under any circumstances, any bag weighing more than 32kg will not be accepted onboard. Talking about the dimensions, the total dimensions of the bag shall not exceed 158 cm. If in case, the bag weight and dimensions exceed the standard sizes (dimensions or weight), the passenger will be entitled to applicable fees. About the handbag, the standard weight of 7kg with a maximum dimension of line 115 cm is allowed. It is requested to all the passengers on a prior basis to prevent hassle during the formalities by strictly following the baggage allowance and not carrying baggage that weighs more than what is allowed.
In case of further assistance with respect to Oman Air, the passenger who is planning to fly can browse their official website and extract the Oman Air contact number details to connect with the support team via a phone call, live chat, email support, or social media sources. The support team provides solutions with respect to the steps to book Oman Air online booking that is effective. Reach out to the support team for more information.
FAQs About Oman Air
1. How Do I Get A Refund From Oman Air?
Oman has a very promising refund policy. You can go through the below-mentioned steps to get a refund.
- Visit the official website of Oman Air
- Once you cancel the ticket, go for the refund page
- On this page, you can request a refund, however, there is some information like booking reference and last name
- Follow the on-screen instruction and finish the process
2. How Can I Check My Oman Air Ticket Status?
You can check ticket status online
- Open browser, and search for the Oman air ticket status
- Now, you can open the homepage of airlines
- Click on the “flight status” and provide the information, like reference and last name
3. How Can I Change My Oman Air Ticket Online?
- Visit the official page Oman Air
- Go to the manage my booking option
- Here, you have to provide information, like Booking number, Last name
- Click “ok” and select the flight you want to change
- Here, you make the remaining payment. If there is no difference in fare, then you don’t have to pay
In this way, you can change the Oman air ticket online. If you face any issues, then you can contact Oman Air support team too.