Is April the best time to go to San Francisco, California?
What’s the best time to go to San Francisco? The best thing about the city is the temperature which is cool and mild all year. This is a beautiful reason to visit San Francisco for the holidays to have a good time with your loved ones. There are specific months you can make the most of your trip. Keep scrolling to know when is the best time to go to San Francisco.
Is April good time to visit San Francisco?
San Francisco blooms in April after the rain during the winter months. It becomes so adorable due to the blossoms from the cherry trees. You can look at these stunning cherry trees in full bloom, soothing for the eyes in the Japanese Tea Garden and Japantown District.
During this time grand Cherry Blossom festival happens in Northern California. Usually, this is celebrated for two weekends in April, mainly the second and third weekends. The Festival is famous for traditional Japanese food and entertainment.
The warm weather with fewer drops of rain makes days sunnier and warmer. This weather allows you to enjoy to the fullest:
- Union Street Spring Celebration is also known as the biggest little parade in Sans Francisco. Normally, 30,000 people attend to welcome the spring.
- International Film Festival is an incredible showcase of cinematic discovery.
However, the fact is that San Francisco is gorgeous throughout the year. It can be a blossom sightseeing or some event that will grab your attention. In case you have missed April, you can visit in other months. Check the details to know more about other visiting times to go to San Francisco, California.
Other Time to visit San Francisco
The best time to go to San Francisco is in September and October due to the clear visibility of the skies. The average temperature is around 69°F. September is considered the hottest month of the year, with an average high of 72°F and an average low of 58°F. The whole region has the same temperature, and fog is at bay.
Moreover, in these months, the city offers various events:
- Fleet Week: This week is celebrated as pride for Blue Angles. This air show event grabs a million people near the Bay Area and features the United States Navy Blue Angles. Typically, the show is performed on Saturday and Sunday, the second weekend in October.
- Chinatown Autumn Moon Festival: This is another annual festival to attract considerable crowds in September. Chinatown Autumn Moon Festival is famous for its street fair. This is celebrated on the fifteenth day of the eighth month of the lunar calendar.
- Japanese Tea Garden: September-October is the best time of the year to visit Golden Gate Park to look at the famous Japanese Tea Garden. You would love the sun shining down in the park. You can enjoy some quiet time as the busy summer tourist season is almost about to end.
- SF Giants Baseball: Watching a live baseball game at Oracle Park is stunning. You would have fun to the fullest in September because the temperature in the evening is warmer.
- Napa Valley Wine Tours: If you are a wine lover, you can head north to taste the best wine in the world. Here the secret of winemaking can be discovered by you on a guided day trip to Napa and Sonoma Valleys from San Francisco. There is a catch for you as tasting fees are included at three wineries to taste the sample of local wines at each location.
- Bay Cruises: Do you know why September and October are most admired by the tourist in San Francisco? This time of the year is considered the crème de la crème to head out on the water. Skies can be seen crystal clear, which is very rare to see in San Francisco.
- Folsom Street Fair: Here, you will see things that you have never seen in your life before. Folsom Street Fair is an adult’s fair popular as the world’s most fetish fair. This is also familiar as the leather Street fair. You can understand the craze of this fair that above 400,000 people have attended.
- Fringe Festival: This is one of the oldest fringe theater festivals in the United States. You can have fun as this offers more than 40 shows, usually covering comedy, cabaret, and classic theater.
Thanksgiving Weekend and Christmas Holidays
If you want to spend holidays with family or close one at some other place, consider visiting San Francisco on these holidays:
- Thanksgiving Weekend is essential; you can make the most of this place to have a fun weekend with your closed ones. Generally, it is a holiday weekend, you will figure out numerous attractions and tourists here on Thanksgiving week. Furthermore, there are various restaurants that serve brunch, lunch, and dinner specials to be delightful.
- Black Friday is also cherished in San Francisco, besides, you would have enough shopping deals and grand discounts. Nonetheless, this is considered as the annual lighting day of the Union Square Christmas tree.
- December is an excellent time to visit San Francisco, especially during Christmas. You will adore the Christmas Holiday Season because of the happiness surrounding all over the place that you can feel in the air. You can see enthusiastic tourists roaming around to explore the city. During this time, the visit can be a little expensive for you. At this time, the weather is cold with rainy days; however, the days are warm and clear. You must go to the Union Square Ice Rink for the skate at Union square.
It is evident that everyone can’t visit San Francisco during September and October, which is believed to be the best time to explore the city. You can have equal fun at these places shared with you. Not just April, these choices are also wonderful. Honestly speaking, San Francisco is a heavenly place throughout the year. The city offers bloom; great festivals or events in April would be the best month to visit San Francisco to make your trip more memorable.
- Which is the best month to visit Kashmir?
- Is April the best time to go to San Francisco, California?
- What is the best car rental company in Orlando Airport?
- How do I contact Avis UK?
- How do I redeem my National Car Rental Free Day?
- How do I contact National Car Rental?
- How do I contact Enterprise Customer Service?
- Which is cheaper Hertz or Enterprise?
- How do I cancel my Dollar car rental?
- How do I speak to a Hertz Agent?