What Is Allegiant Air Baggage Policy, Fee?
If, before traveling to any destination via Allegiant airlines, you are confused about the total luggage allowance and you are digging for important information, then you must go through the important Allegiant Air baggage policy. Some of the quick highlights of the same are provided below. Passengers must go through the information to avoid any trouble during the journey and obey them to carry their luggage without paying any extra fares.
Allegiant Air Baggage policy
- You can carry your battery-oriented mobility devices without paying any additional fee to the airline.
- Travelers must limit the weight of their bags according to the total allowance by the airline.
- The carry-on bags must fit in overhead bins.
- Passengers are prohibited from carrying explosive or sharp weapons along with them on Allegiant flights.
- The handles or the wheels of your bags must fit under the overhead bins.
What does Allegiant Air charge for Baggage?
If the size or weight of luggage carried by passengers exceeds the limit set by Allegiant airlines, then customers must pay an additional fee according to the following points:
- If the weight of your checked-in bag is between 23.1 to 31.8 kilos, then you are required to pay 50 dollars to the airline.
- 75 dollars is to be paid by the travelers if the weight of their bag is 32 to 45 kg.
- If the length, width, and height of your checked-in bag are greater than 80 inches, then also 75 dollars is charged by the airline.
- 50 to 75 dollars is to be paid if the size or dimensions of carry-on bags and personal belongings exceed then their set limits.
What Is the Baggage weight limit for Allegiant Air?
Many passengers are not aware of Allegiant Air baggage weight allowance, and they search about the limit. The following details can be used by such travelers:
- Passengers are allowed to carry one personal belonging with them. This might include a purse, handbag, small briefcase, or backpack. It must be placed under your seat. The dimension of such belonging must not exceed the size of 8 in. * 14 in. * 18 in. (20cm * 35cm * 45cm).
- Travelers are also permitted to carry with them one carry-on bag that must fit in the overhead bin and must be under the limit of 10 in. x 16 in. x 22 in. (25cm x 40cm x 55cm).
- Passengers can carry up to 4 checked bags by paying an additional amount, and the weight of each bag must be under 50 pounds. Also, the total dimension of your bags must not exceed 80 linear inches.
How to avoid Baggage fees on Allegiant Air?
If you are wondering about the ways to avoid Allegiant Air baggage fees, then you must consider the following points:
- Baggage must be added while making a booking.
- Use travel credits for adding luggage.
- Stick to the weight limit set by Allegiant.
How much does Allegiant Air charge for carry-on bags?
If you are searching for what fares must be paid to Allegiant Airlines for carry-on bags, then the fares vary from $10 - $75 depending upon the traveling distance and time at which you add the bag to your booking.
How strict is Allegiant Air with carry-on size?
If you are thinking about Allegiant carry-on size, then if the size or weight of your bags exceeds the limit set by an airline, then you must pay an additional charge to carry your luggage. Your bags must fit in the overhead bins; if you cannot place them there, you can place them under your seats, or else they will be sent as checked-in luggage.