Can I contact American airlines at Ben Gurion airport office?
Yes, you can contact American Airlines at Ben Gurion Airport just by dialing American Airlines Ben Gurion Airport phone number. American Airlines has a 24-hour hotline available for passengers at their facility at Ben Gurion Airport. Unfortunately, this is only for situations directly related to flight operations or safety issues. There is no hotline available for lost or delayed baggage, lost or misplaced luggage or other general passenger inquiries or complaints about their service at Ben Gurion Airport. People can reach out to American Airlines via Twitter or Facebook if they have any questions or issues with the airline's service at Ben Gurion Airport.
Why contact American Airlines at Ben Gurion Airport?
Moreover, such reasons cause you to contact Ben Gurion Airport. Therefore, to know about it, you must go through the below-mentioned points.
- Booking or managing booking with the AA ticket
- Getting issues in taking boarding passes.
- Due to delaying the flight, you want to rebook your flight
- Getting the updates on your flight
- Baby facilities on the flight
- VAT Refund
- Lost and found information
- Compensation for a delayed flight
- Contact an agent to get assistance in missed flight situation
- Know about the baggage allowance
- Cancellation and taking a refund
- Help in aisle or wheelchair, or hearing impaired device
- Lounges and parking information
Or more reasons can cause you to contact American Airlines at Ben Gurion Airport. Furthermore, you can also reach there to sort out these kinds of issues.
How do I contact Ben Gurion Airport American Airlines?
The Ben Gurion Airport American Airlines is always available to solve your problem. Therefore, if you are looking for any issues contacting the AA agent at the airport, there are some ways by which you can easily talk with the customer service person. And, if you don’t know How do I contact Ben Gurion Airport American Airlines, go through the below points and ways.
Send a post: You can easily share your problem with the airport by sending a post to P.O. Box 137, Ben-Gurion Airport, 7015001. After that, you can easily attire its solution from the customer service person.
Call the airline travel agent (OTA): You can take an immediate response from the travel agent by calling on American Airlines Ben Gurion Airport phone number 800-882-8880.
Email the support person: Also, take assistance or ask anything from the airport person, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. And get a reply from them within 2 to 3 business days.
Contact the airport service agent:You can also take the services from the airport person by calling the service person at +972 3-972-3333.
How to take specific service from the American Airlnes through contact?
Moreover, some specific issues help you get the services from American Airlines. Therefore, you must go through it.
- To take Special assistance/ request for hearing impaired device service, call at 800-735-2988.
- To manage booking with AA reserved ticket, dial + 1-800-433-7300
- Taking any international aid from the AA person must call the spokesperson at 800-543-1586.
- To attain information regarding delayed, missed, and canceled flights, dial 800-892-3447
- Get the AAdvantage loyalty program services by calling on 800-882-8880
Where is American Airlines located at Ben Gurion Airport?
American Airlines is located at Terminal 3 at Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport (TLV).
What is the best time to call American Airlines Ben Gurion Airport?
In addition, whenever you call on the American Airlines Ben Gurion airport phone number, it is consistently busy; your problem can’t be solved. Therefore, if you call the customer service person earlier, like before 9 am, there is the most probability of getting a response from the live agent.
How early should I get to Ben Gurion Airport?
For Getting to Ben Gurion Airport three hours before the flight's departure time is necessary due to it'll take time to check-in and security. Passengers can also take rest in airport clubs and lounge.