How do I book my seat on TUI Airways?
According to the TUI seat selection policy, the seat selection may vary on the type of fare you have purchased. It is important to note that TUI Airways will do its best to seat families with children together, but this is only sometimes guaranteed. However, if you buy a Standard fare, you can select your seats for free up to 7 days before your flight. If you have purchased a Plus or Flexi fare, you can select your accessible seats anytime. Choosing your seats as early as possible is recommended to ensure you get the seats you want at no extra cost.
TUI Airways seat selection policy
Before selecting seats on TUI Airways, it is requisite to consider the TUI Airways seat selection policy, which is stated below; it helps you choose seats as per your preference.
- TUI Airways allows you to select your seats for free 30 days to 48 hours before departure (74 hours for long-haul flights). You can do this online through your TUI account or by calling TUI customer service.
- If you do not select your seats in advance, TUI will automatically assign you seats when you check in online. You can also choose your seats at the airport, but you may still need to get the seats you want.
- If you want to select your seats earlier than 30 days before departure, you can do so by purchasing a seat upgrade.
- Also, if you skip the seat selection while booking or check-in at the airport, the airline will assign you at boarding.
- Premium Seats are located in the front of the plane and offer extra legroom, priority boarding, and other benefits.
- The cost of seat upgrades varies depending on the flight and the type of seat upgrade you choose.
- If you are traveling on a long-haul flight, choose seats in the front of the plane, where there is less turbulence.
How can I choose my seat on TUI Airways?
There are two ways to choose your seat on TUI Airways; thus, to learn about them, you must get through the below ways simply.
- Go to the TUI website and sign in to your account.
- Click on the "Manage My Booking" and add the PNR number and last name.
- Click on the "Select Your Seat" button.
- You will see a map of the plane. Click on the seats you want.
- Click on the "Continue" button.
- Your seat selection will be saved. You will get a confirmation in your linked email with your seat details.
- Call TUI customer service at 0203 451 2688.
- Provide the booking details to the customer service person.
- Tell the customer service representative the seats you want in which class.
- The airline person will confirm your seat selection.
How can I select my seat in TUI after booking?
Looking to select the seat on TUI after reservation, there are a few steps that must get through it.
To select your seat during check-in:
- Go to the TUI website and log in to your account.
- Click on the "check-in" tab.
- Mention your confirmation code and last name, and continue to check in.
- Look for the "Select Seat" button.
- Choose the seat you want and click on the "Confirm" button.
- Complete check-in and get your boarding pass.