How do I select my seat on British Airways?
If you have made a reservation on British Airways and you would like to reserve seats, you have two options. You can select your seats using the online mode or the offline mode. If you have no idea about British Airways seat selection, then you can continue reading the steps, which are very easy to follow.
Simple Steps to choose a seat online on British Airways
- Open British Airways official website
- Log in to "Manage Booking" option
- Enter the booking reference and the passenger's surname.
- And then, press the “view or change” option under the “seating” option.
- Select your preferred seats and make the payment for your seats.
- After the transaction is finished, you will get a notification about selected seat.
Passengers can also try offline method to select their seats on British Airways.You can contact the service team of the airline to contact and get the help from an agent to choose your seats on British Airways. You can contact an agent at 1-800-247-9297. Dial the number and then follow the instructions that are provided by the IVR. When you are associated with the agent you can tell your seat preference and make the reservation.
What is British Airways seat selection policy?
The seat selection policy of British Airways is given for your reference; you can go through it before the seat selection process.
- You are permitted to choose the seats at the time of booking your British Airways flight tickets or at the time of check-in.
- If you want to pre-book your seats, you need to make a seat selection fee in order to select your seats.
- The seat selection payment will depend on the type of your ticket fare.
Does British Airways charge for seat selection?
The select selection is free when you choose it at the time of check-in. But if you need an advance booking, then you will have to make a seat selection fee. The British Airways seat selection fee will depend on the fare type of your tickets.
Can I choose my seat for free on British Airways?
Yes, you can choose your seats for free at the time of check-in. Here are points on how you can get your free seats.
- Locate the kiosk machine at the airport.
- Enter the PNR number.
- You can now see the seat map.
- Select the seats and get printed boarding pass.
What happens if I don't select a seat on British Airways?
If you do not select your seats, the airline itself will arrange seats for you at the time of checked baggage check-in.
Which seat is best on British Airways?
The best seats are considered to be the upper deck of A380 since the sidebins provide the extra storage space. The exit row seats are also considered the best seats as it has extra leg room.