Can I Cancel My Qatar Flight and Get a Refund?
In detail about the cancellation policy of Qatar Airways
- If Qatar Airways passengers cancel their flight ticket within 24 hours of the purchase of their ticket, they will only receive a full refund from Qatar Airways.
- Failing to do so will have to pay some amount as a cancellation fee. This fee depends on the booking class that the passengers belong to. Also, the remaining amount of the flight ticket will be transferred directly to the passenger’s original source of payment.
How can I cancel my Qatar flight ticket and apply for a refund?
- The very first step is to go to the official web portal of Qatar Airways on your chosen web browser.
- In the middle section of the home page, a lot of options will be provided for you.
- Among all those options, go to the option of “My Trips”.
- A new page will open up on your device screen having two blank boxes asking for some credentials of the passengers.
- Enter the booking reference as well as the last name of the passenger.
- After that, click on the option of “Retrieve Booking”.
- Now, you will see a list of your flight tickets of Qatar Airways.
- Select the desired flight that you want to cancel and apply for a refund.
- Go to the option of “Cancel Booking”.
- Select the boxes for multiple passengers.
- Choose the option of refund through the original source of payment.
- Hit the option “Done”.
- A pdf will be generated and send to your email address.
- You need to download the cancelled ticket for future purpose.
- At last, close all the tabs and wait for your refund to be processed.