How can I cancel my flight in Saudi Airlines?
Headquartered in Jeddah, Saudi Airlines is the flag carrier of Saudi Arabia and is known for its impeccable service. The travelers appreciate the airline for catering fantastic amenities in the air and on the ground. One can easily manage their existing booking and make a new one without having to face any rush. Saudi Airlines strives to provide 100% customer satisfaction, and to stay true to its words, Saudi Airlines introduced online booking and management options.
To know how I can cancel my flight in Saudi Airlines, keep reading this article and get a clear understanding of Saudi cancellation policies.
Steps to cancel a flight in Saudi Airlines
Saudi Airlines gives higher priority to its passengers and their contentment. To ensure that you do not have to face any trouble en route to your destination, Saudi Airlines embraces several flexible cancellation and booking measures. So, if your travel plans have also changed and you need to cancel your flight, then take reference from the given steps:
- From your preferred web browser, visit the official website of Saudi Airlines.
- Scroll down for a bit to get a text body form given to cancel your flight.
- Click on the Manage Bookings menu, and a drop-down menu will appear.
- You can manage your bookings by either entering your Booking Reference number or eTicket details.
Via Booking Reference number: enter your booking reference number followed by the passenger's last name.
Via eTicket: enter your eTicket number followed by the passenger's last name.
- Click on the Retrieve My Booking button after filling in your flight credentials.
- Next, you can see the details of your booked flight.
- Go to the Saudi Airlines Cancel Reservation option to cancel your Saudi Airlines flight.
- Next, you might see the declaration page where you must attach documents to support why you are canceling the flight.
- Now, proceed with the payment section to pay the cancellation charges, if any applicable.
- After that, comply with the further formalities prompted by the airline.
- Once you have completed all the procedures, you will receive a confirmation message in email or on your registered number.
Do not skip any of the mentioned steps if you wish to cancel your flight effectively and without further consequences. Or, you can extract the Saudi Airlines phone number from their official contact page and call the airline's customer service team.
Cancellation policy at Saudi Airlines
Saudi Airlines, a leading carrier of Saudi Arabia, covers several domestic and international destinations with its significant fleet size. Passengers find this airline often customer-friendly because of its impeccable policies to provide a seamless travel experience. Saudi Arabia's cancellation policy is in effect to make booking management easy and smooth for travelers. So, take reference from the following points if you want to understand the Saudi Arabia cancellation policy in real-time;
- If you make the cancellation request 24 hours after the ticket purchase, you might have to pay an additional applicable charge to cancel your flight.
- Make sure that your ticket is not expired if you wish to claim a refund on your ticket.
- If your ticket is eligible for a refund, it might take around 7-10 business days from the time of the request made.
- If you are canceling your flight because of some unavoidable circumstances, you can talk to the airline to prove your state, and you might get a full refund on your booked flight.
- As per the Saudi Airlines cancellation policy, you are eligible to cancel your flight within 24 hours of the ticket purchase for free.
Make sure that you do not miss the free cancellation timing, but you can still cancel your ticket by paying some additional charges if you do. Also, you can always use the Saudi Airlines phone number to resolve your cancellation-related queries effectively.