How Can I Change My Flight on TAP Portugal?
Changing a flight ticket on TAP Air Portugal requires a few clicks on the keyboard and mouse. You can change your bookings anytime from anywhere. Moreover, you change your flight tickets only if it is eligible for a change. Though if you need to change it, you can do it online.
Additionally, you can contact the Tap Portugal reservation support team to change your bookings. But before you change a flight ticket, you must go through the flight change policy of the airline. Thus this post has brought you all information that can help you while changing your flight ticket. Once you go through this post, you will no longer wonder how to change my flight on TAP Portugal. Along with the flight change policy, here you will get a step-by-step procedure to change your flight ticket.
Simple Steps to Change a Flight on Tap Air Portugal 1-802-391-8220
- First, you need to open the official website on any browser.
- There you need to select the My Trips option.
- Next, you have to provide the Reservation or Ticket Number, Last Name and click Find Booking.
- In this way, you get the flight details and select the Change Flight option.
- After that, follow the instructions appearing on the screen and make the needed changes.
- Enter the new flight dates, destinations, and other details.
- Once you complete the above steps, you see the payment step, enter the details and pay the applicable charges.
- The moment you complete, you get a confirmation for the flight change on the email address in the contact section.
After reading the above information, you must be looking for the policy for TAP Portugal flight change. Thus read the below information before you change your bookings.
Important Information to Consider While Changing a Flight on Tap Air Portugal
- If you change a flight ticket within 24 hours of the purchase on the Tap Air Portugal website, you don't have to pay any charges under 24 hours change policy.
- Also, the 24 hours policy for flight change doesn't apply to the bookings made seven or more days before the departure. Otherwise, you require to pay the change fee even if you change the ticket within 24 hours.
- Moreover, the flight change is subject to availability; you can change a booking if another flight is available. And to change a flight ticket, you need to pay the applicable fees.
- Besides the flight change fee, you need to pay the flight fare difference while changing your tickets.
- If the flight fare of the new flight is less than the original ticket, you may get the remaining amount as travel points after the deduction of all applicable charges.
- If you don't find any flight available for your destination, you can rebook your flight ticket after canceling the existing flight ticket.
Apart from this, if you need to know more about the TAP Portugal flight change, you can connect with the reservation support team representatives. The experts are available to help you in different ways. Contact them and change your tickets without any hassle.