Assuming you have booked a ticket on British Airways, there would be certain queries that can be resolved by customer service for a smooth journey. For instance, if you wish to know the baggage weight limit or seat upgrade procedure, the customer service can guide you through the related queries and provide appropriate support.
Read on to know the ways to contact and talk to a British Airways person for information and assistance.
How to call British Airways customer service?
For pre and post booking inquiries, you can call the customer service and speak to someone in detail regarding the concerns. To connect with British Airways customer service on the phone, do the following:
- Call on 1 800 247 9297
- Follow the IVR instructions
- Press the given number for the queries or request for assistance
- You can connect with a person from customer service and get instant assistance.
Operational hours of British Airways:
The customer service is available 24/7 to assist the customers with their travel requisites and issues.
Does British Airways have an online chat?
You can have a conversation with the customer service representative through messages and get replies to the queries on the live chat window. To use the live chat and solve the issues
- Go to the official website of British Airways
- Click on the “Help and Contact” tab on the homepage
- Click on the chat icon
- A chat window will appear on the screen
- Enter the messages on the chat window
- Send them to the customer service.
Can you connect with British Airways on the social media handle?
Passengers can get a quick attention from the customer service on the social media handle of the customer service and get answers to their queries or report the issues. Check out the following pages:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/britishairways
- Twitter https://twitter.com/british_airways
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/british_airways
Does British Airways have an app?
You can download the app on your mobile phone and sign in with the username to speak to an agent and get the services provided by British Airways.
Therefore to speak to an agent of British airways customer service please refer to above described modes and get the needed support and guidance.