How do I cancel a hold flight on Qatar Airways?
Do you want to cancel a hold flight on Qatar Airways? The procedure to do this is effortless. Once you put a hold on, the process to cancel it becomes easy. You can cancel the ticket for any reason. Therefore, to avoid the cancelation fee, passengers put their flight tickets on hold. After that, they can cancel it at any time. During the hold time, you do not have to pay any single amount. When you want to cancel your hold flight, perform some steps and cancel it accordingly. However, before that, you should be aware of the general terms and conditions of flight hold on Qatar Airways.
Terms and Conditions for flight hold at Qatar Airways
- Flight hold is not applicable for all Qatar Airways bookings. It is exempted for the flights that are originating from Brazil. In addition, you cannot select itineraries that include multiple flights operated by a partner airline.
- Flight hold is for a minimum fee based on your region and the number of hours you want to hold the booking, such as 24, 48, or 72 hours.
- You have to pay the total fare for the dates and flights you selected. In addition, for any price change, your flight fare is locked, and you have to pay the earlier amount.
- To protect yourself from booking cancelation, pay your amount through the online or offline source in a minimum time. For offline payment, visit any local Qatar Airways office in the country of departure or any other offline payment options wherever applicable.
- Qatar Airways will cancel your hold booking if you do not pay the amount in the provided time frame.
- The fees for “Hold My Booking” are non-refundable, and they will not be deducted from the price of the flight ticket(s).
- Booked fares are not for the payments done in a country other than the departure country, and a service fee may apply.
- For duplicate bookings, your “Hold My Booking” option will no longer be valid.
- When booking your flight ticket, you will get the physical address and contact details for the local office.
- No additional service charge will be there.
- During sales or promotions, the “Hold My Booking” option is not valid.
- For Award booking, you cannot use the “Hold My Booking” option.
Procedure to cancel your hold flight on Qatar Airways
- The beginning step is to launch the official web page of Qatar Airways on your chosen web browser.
- You will come across multiple options where you have to look for your desired one.
- Go to the “My Trips” option that is beside the “Book” option.
- Here, you can manage your trip easily.
- Provide the booking reference and last name of the passenger.
- Doing so will take you to the booking that you kept on hold.
- Now, hit the option of “Retrieve Booking” to proceed to the next step.
- In the subsequent step, you have to click on the booking that you want to cancel.
- Search for the option of “Cancel Booking” to initiate your cancelation process.
- Once you click on this option, you will see the details of your booking that you have to confirm to start the cancelation process.
- Click on the “Confirm” option to proceed forward.
- By doing so, you canceled your hold booking of Qatar Airways successfully.
- At last, you will receive an email in which you can see your canceled flight booking.
These steps will genuinely help you to cancel your hold flight booking of Qatar Airways. You can perform the steps to cancel a hold flight on Qatar Airways easily. So, perform the steps mentioned above and cancel your flight ticket successfully.