How do I contact Etihad Airways in Pakistan?
Etihad Airways is one of the most prominent airline companies that link Abu Dhabi to other countries of the globe. They are very convenient to travel as they give us the comfort of easy bookings, cancellations, and refunds. There are times when you face difficulty in booking your ticket or you have some post-flight complications. Not to forget the change in rules due to pandemic. Although, all the updates have been mentioned on the official website of Etihad Airways but you can anytime contact airways customer support and get your answers.
Contact Etihad Airways in Pakistan
If you live in Pakistan and want guidance regarding the airline, there are so many different methods to connect with Etihad Airways while sitting at your home. We have listed some of the methods below so that you can resolve your query.
Get in touch with Etihad Airways online:
For most of your questions, answers are guided on the homepage of Etihad Airways. You can have a look at them just in case you get the answer without having any trouble calling.
- Visit the official website of Etihad Airways
- Choose “Help” at the menu on the top
- You can see different areas where you might be facing problems
- Choose your issue
- You can find your answers in the dropdown menu
Get in touch with Etihad Airways on call:
If you didn’t find your answers in the upper option, you can also call the customer care representative by following the steps below:
- Firstly, head to the official website of Etihad Airways
- Locate the Help option from the menu
- Click on Talk to Us
- Select your country to Pakistan if not selected
- You will get Etihad Airways Pakistan phone number to get in touch
If you get connected with automated voice, you can select the option to talk to a live person also.
Other ways to contact Etihad Airways
If you feel shy talking over a phone call but still want a solution to your problem, you can choose any of the methods stated below:
Via Email: You can find the mail id f Etihad Airways in the Help section of its homepage. Just enter your subject, your flight details, and your issue. They will respond within few hours.
Via Twitter: If you are not getting replies on mail and not able to connect on call, you can
Tweet them by tagging their Twitter handle and stating your issue.
Via Feedback: You will find this option convenient if you want to keep it short.
- Visit the official webpage of Etihad Airways
- Take your cursor to the bottom to find the Feedback option
- Once you click it, you will be directed to a new page
- Click on Start Survey
- After completing your survey, click on Submit.
You would like to have a look at new rules and regulations related to Covid as it's been updated on the website under the FAQs section. It consists of all the answers to the questions related to Covid, vaccinations of staff members, airline policy regarding the pandemic, etc.
These were some methods to contact Etihad Airways in Pakistan and get your doubts resolved all at once.