How do I contact TUI for refund?
Passengers often want to cancel their bookings due to force reasons like weather, health, meetings getting postponed, etc. But before cancelling the flight, they want to know about the refund. Refund is an excellent policy; by using this policy, the passenger can make changes in the bookings. While traveling with the TUI airlines, passengers will get a refund when they cancel the flight. If passengers want to know the information about connecting with the representative for a refund, they will have to read below.
Different ways to connect with the representative are mentioned below mention
Via phone call: If the passenger wants to connect most quickly, they will have to go with the phone option, and for this, they need to go to the website of TUI airlines in their search engine. After this, they must select the contact us and then click on the phone call. Following this, they will need to fill out the details and then call on that number on the screen. Last, they must choose the preferred language and follow the IVR instructions.
- Press 1 to make a booking
- Press 2 to change the seat
- Press 3 to change the date
- Press 4 to connect with the representative
- Press 5 to know about a refund
- Press 6 to cancel the flight
- Press 7 to go back menu
Choose the option according to the concern and connect with the representative.
Via chat: The procedure to connect with the representative on chat is below mention
- Go to the official website of TUI in your search engine.
- After this, click the contact us option, and then you can see all the possible ways to connect with the representative; you need to click on the chat.
- Next, you need to fill out the details flight number, passenger name, and contact number.
- Further, you need to open the chat box and fill in the complete information about the refund.
- Following this, the representative will send you solutions.
The above ways will help you get the information about contact TUI for refund. If you have any concerns left, you can also tell the official representative, who will help you by providing solutions.