How do I get a refund from Royal Jordanian?
Getting refunds can be quite tricky sometimes especially when you have cancelled your flight tickets during the last minute. This is why, knowing about the airline's refund policy is quite important. Besides, many airlines such as Royal Jordanian are quite flexible with their refund policies, and can help you with your refunds and ticket purchase amount without any hassle. Also, you'll be able to save a lot on your cancellations and refunds by avoiding the cancellations/refund fee on the airline
So, whether you are planning to travel on Royal Jordanian or planning to cancel your existing reservations on the airline, then here's what you need to know. This post will help you with how to get a refund from Royal Jordanian online, refund guidelines and other important info.
Important Guidelines From The Royal Jordanian Refund Policy
The following guidelines will help you with your cancellations and getting refund against them on Royal Jordanian.
- As per the Royal Jordanian Refund Policy, whether you cancel your non-refundable or refundable booking on the airline, you'll get a full refund if you can cancel them within 24 hours of the purchase.
- However, if you cancel your Royal Jordanian flight after the 24 hours grace period, then you'll have to pay the refund fee that'll depend upon the fare type, time of cancelling the booking, and other booking info. Also, the refund will be provided for the unused parts of Royal Jordanian flight tickets.
- In the event, if your booking is cancelled on Royal Jordanian's end, then you'll be provided a full refund in the form of travel credit if the airline us unable to rebook you on its another corresponding flight. Besides, the travel credits will be redeemable for booking other Royal Jordanian flights, and they'll be valid for 1 year from the date of issuance.
- In another event, if you miss your Royal Jordanian flight without informing the airline, then the airline might fortify your refund amount, and consider you under the no show case.
Moreover, if you wish to know more about the Royal Jordanian Refund Policy, then you can kindly reach out to the airline's customer services and talk to its live experts. They'll guide with everything that you need to about the cancellations, refunds, and other aspects of your reservations.
Steps To Get Online Refunds On Royal Jordanian Airlines
Follow the steps mentioned below to get a refund from Royal Jordanian online.
- Visit the official website of Royal Jordanian Airlines in your web browser, then scroll to the Manage Booking tab.
- Now, enter the reservation number and the passenger's last name in the given spaces, and then hit the Search button to pull up the booking details.
- Next, select the Cancel booking option to make your cancellations, and then follow the onscreen instructions to confirm your selection.
- Hereafter, see if your booking is eligible for refunds, and then follow the onscreen instructions again to make your refund request.
- Finally, confirm your refund request on Royal Jordanian.
Furthermore, if you wish to get any further assistance on how to get a refund from Royal Jordanian, refund policy, etc., then contact the airline's customer services and get real-time help.