Customers who need assistance with their travel reservations but don't want to wait on hold can use Air Canada's callback service. Visit the "Contact Us" section of the Air Canada website to make a callback request. You'll be required to give your name, contact information, and a succinct description of the problem. Then, at your convenience, a representative from Air Canada will get in touch with you.
How to get a call back from Air Canada?
- To request a callback, visit the Air Canada website.
- Navigate to the "Contact Us" page.
- Get the Air Canada number 1-888-247-2262 from there and dial.
- You can submit a callback request form with your name, phone number, and a brief message describing your issue.
- Now, the Airline will ask you for your preferred time to give you a call.
- Tell them the time according to your convenience, and now, you can relax and wait. They will call you.
Sometimes, due to a network issue or other problems, you may not be able to get a proper phone call service. If you are also facing any such problem, then do not worry. The Airline also gives you the option to request a call back to them via Email. If you want to email the Airline regarding receiving a callback, you just need to do as follows:
- Simply visit their official website.
- Start searching for contact us, which you will find at the bottom of the page.
- Strike on contact us. It will redirect you to a page where plenty of options are available to connect with the Airline.
- Now, hit on Email and write an email to them asking for a callback. Must mention your preferred date and time.
- Now you can wait for them to give you a callback.
You can use the information above, or you can also go to their official website for more detailed information.