How do I use my Sun Country Credits?
Sun Country is a low-cost American airline and has been in the business since 1982 as one of the prominent airlines in the United States. It is considered the eleventh-largest airline in the United States based on the passenger-carrying rate. Sun Country also issues travel credits to its passengers. The passengers go on a trip with Sun Country and book a reservation multiple times. Therefore, Sun Country provides Sun Country credits that can be used for flight reservation in the near future, and points add up in the passenger’s account every time they book a Sun Country flight.
How to redeem Sun Country travel credits?
We collect the travel points or credits but are not sure about the process to redeem the credits. Let’s understand the process to redeem the travel points and credits.
- Go to Sun Country’s official website.
- Log in to your account.
- Now proceed to book a new reservation, choose flight type, place of departure and arrival, and passenger details.
- On the review & pay page, please click on redeem Sun Country reward points.
- Enter the 17-digit flight voucher code you must have received when the voucher was issued.
- Click on ‘Apply Voucher.’
- Now choose the number of points you want to redeem and click on the ‘use’ button.
- The website will calculate the value of points and deduct them. You have to pay the remaining charges via credit card.
The process mentioned above will help you buy a reservation and redeem your Sun Country credits.
Terms and Conditions of Sun Country travel credits
There are various terms and conditions associated with the applicability of travel credits and points. Kindly go through the applicable terms and conditions of Sun Country’s credit mechanism one by one.
- The credit points get deposited into your account within 24 hours of travel.
- The credit points expire after 36 months after they are deposited.
- Passengers cannot earn travel credits on onboard purchases.
- The reward numbers must be on the reservations to earn points. If not, credits are added to the My Trips section before the check-in. You can also call the Sun Country reservations within 90 days of travel to earn points.
- If there are more than one Sun Country reward member on the same reservation, you can calculate the points earned by dividing the total points by the number of members in the reservation.
Now you have learned about the process to redeem the Sun Country credits and the terms and conditions associated with them. You surely want to know how you can maximize the credits. Just follow the below steps to earn more credits at Sun Country Airlines.
- Passengers can earn two points for every one dollar spent for reservations if done directly with Sun Country either on the official website or by calling Sun Country reservations.
- Passengers can earn one point for every one dollar spent on bookings done via a travel agent or a travel website.
- Passengers can earn on the purchase made with a Sun Country’s Signature Visa Card or through Sun Country’s partners.
Why should you use Sun Country travel credits?
There are enough ways to use the Sun Country travel points. Some of them are listed below.
- You can make a new reservation using credit points.
- Hotel bookings can be made via travel credits.
- If you want to buy other flight products, you can use your credit points.
- You can renew your Sun Country membership by using Sun Country travel credits.
- Sun Country travel points or credits can be used to upgrade or change flight seats online.
Sun Country travel credits are very useful for you to enjoy all of the flight services and that too by saving some money. To learn more about the Sun Country credits, please feel free to visit Sun Country’s official website or call Sun Country’s customer support number.