How do you find your Emirates Skywards number?
Taking part in the membership program or other frequent flyer programs will always help you to save money, and you will also get many facilities. Most airlines give you the facility of a flyer program, and Emirates is one of them. While planning the trip to Emirates, you will get many premium benefits like extra legroom seats, lounge access, etc. You can also participate in the Emirates Skywards program and avail yourself of many facilities without charges, like free food and breweries, extra luggage access, etc. If somehow you cannot remember the Emirates Skywards number, you do not need to worry, as by reading below, you will get the complete information about finding it.
What is Emirates Skywards number?
Emirates skywards number is the number you get after participating in the Emirates membership club. Using this number, you can do several things like flight bookings, modifications in previous bookings, etc. You will get this Skywards number on your registered email, which you mentioned when creating the Emirates Skywards account.
How to find it?
There are multiple modes available by which you can find your Emirates number, such as online mode, with taking help of a representative, etc. If you cannot find your Emirates skywards number, then by reading below, you will get the complete information about getting it.
Via call: If you want to find your Emirates skywards number quickly, you need to go with the call option, as the representative who will connect with you will help you find it. To communicate with the representative on call, dial 1 (800) 777-3999, choose the language you are comfortable communicating and follow the IVR below.
- Dial 1 for queries related to new bookings
- Dial 2 if you want to modify your bookings
- Dial 3 to get to know about lost luggage
- Dial 4 for the queries related to the skywards number
- Dial 5 to connect with the representative
- After listening to the IVR carefully, you need to choose the option which suits your query and then connect with the representative.
Via form: While connecting on call, if you get issues like a long call hold, voice break, or network glitch, you can also find your skywards number by following the online procedure. If you choose this option, you must follow the points below.
- First, open the website of Emirates airlines in your search engine
- Then choose the Emirates skywards option
- After this, you need to open the login account section and then log in to your account
- Further, you need to fill out the first name, last name, email id, and contact number
- Following this, you must fill out the country name, date of birth, and other details and submit that form.
- By doing this, your Emirates skywards number will highlight on the screen
- Lastly, you need to note it and log out of your account.
The process to get the Emirates Skywards number:
If you were not traveling for a long time and lost your Emirates membership number, you need to log in to your account and then choose the forget membership number. Doing this will show a form on the screen where you must mention your name, surname, date of birth, etc. Following this, you need to click on the send me membership number option, and last, on your email id, you will get your membership number.
How do I get my skywards number after booking?
You will get your skywards number on your registered email id after making the bookings; still, if you do not get it, then you can log in to your account of Emirates and then in the membership section, you will see it.
By reading the above, you will be able to know about find my Emirates Skywards number. Still, if you get any issues, you can also communicate with the Emirates Airlines representative, or you can visit their nearest office to resolve the query.