How early can I check my baggage on Spirit Airlines?
You can visit the airport for Spirit Airlines check-in from 30 minutes to 3 minutes prior to the flight departure time. ( it depends on the departure city and destination). But keep in mind that 10$ needs to be paid for a printed boarding pass as well as for ticket counter service. You can check in through offline and online modes; both methods include online or web check-in, self-service kiosk check-in at the airport, and ticket counter check-in at the airport.
How to check in bags with Spirit Airlines?
You can check bags with Spirit Airlines after visiting the spirit kiosk at the airport, where the machine prints your bag tags. Attach the tags to the bag. You can quickly stop at the bag drop counter and then provide your ID and boarding pass. Then you are all set to go through the boarding gate. You can follow the below-mentioned method to apply for the Spirit Airlines baggage check-in online. The method includes steps that are easy to apply and will redirect to the check-in page without any hassle.
- You can move to the official page of Spirit Airlines.
- Then log in through your account, and the page will display.
- After that, you can tap on the check-in tab and enter the following details.
- Booking code and surname, then click on the check-in button.
- After that, click on add bag option and fill in the baggage details, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- At last, you will get a check-in confirmation message on your registered email id that consists of a boarding pass link.
Spirit Airline check-in baggage policy
You have gone through the above-written baggage check-in procedure; now, you need to be aware about the check-in policy that is made under the supervision of senior authorities. The policies maintain a trustworthy relation and decorum between airline authority and client.
- If you are traveling with carry-on baggage, then it is subject to applicable fees. On the other hand, if it is a personal item, you can take it with you free of cost.
- If the checked baggage numbers increase beyond 2, the fees will be charged per bag.
- The applicable fees will be applied for the overweight and oversized bags, but it depends on the weight and size category.
- Certain items will charge you some applicable fees if you have sports equipment.
- The carry-on baggage should have the following size and weight restriction; otherwise, it will be considered overweight and size.
- It should be 50 inches ( 22 x 18 x 10 inches) or 127cm (56 x 46 x 25 cm ), including both handles and wheels; moreover, it should fit in the overhead bin as well as in front of you.
- Personal items should be under 40 linear inches ( 18 length x 14 width x 8 height ) or 102 centimeters (46 x 36 x 20 ), including handles.
All the information regarding Spirit Airlines how to check-in baggage? As already mentioned above, and if you still have any doubts, then dial the airline customer service executive via the toll-free number 1 (855) 728-3555 and connect to the executive of airline instantly.