How long can you hold a flight on Turkish Airlines?
Turkish Airline is the international flight and best that provide all kind of services to its passengers. If you need any help then they are available 24/7 to assist their passengers, you can directly connect with them through various different types via live chat, customer services, etc. If you are thinking to get hold of Turkish airline then below is the detailed information. To get or understand all the points till the end, you have to read the article carefully.
How to hold a flight ticket on a Turkish airline?
There are some methods that help you to hold the flight ticket on Turkish Airlines, you can select the online method to hold a flight and if you are not able to use the online method then use the offline ways to connect with the service and hold your tickets. Below are the following procedures:-
Online ways to hold the Turkish flight ticket:-
- Access the Turkish airline and procedure the booking.
- Then, you have to select the Turkish Airline and verify the price of holding flight tickets.
- Now, enter all the details of the passengers and choose the holding price ticket package.
- You have to make the payment of your holding the flight ticket price.
- When you hold the flight ticket for 1-3 days, the flight ticket price will stay the same.
- Now, to purchase the itinerary with the holding charges, then you find the manage my reservation option and enter all the required details there.
- Lastly, you have to go to the fly and pay option and make your payment complete to book the flight.
Offline ways to hold the tickets:
If you want to connect with customer service offline then there is one way that will be helpful for you. You have to find the official contact number of Turkish Airlines. For that, you have to access their official webpage and then find the contact number and dial 1 805 576 8081, then, you can get in touch with the live person of Turkish Airlines. Then, make the payment and hold the flight.
How long you can hold the Turkish flight tickets?
You can hold the flight tickets for 1-3 days, if the flight takes 5-10 days to depart then you can hold the ticket for 24 hours, and if the flight takes more than 10 days to depart then you can hold Turkish Airlines flight for 3 days. So, if you make a sudden plan or don’t have the confirmed plan then you can pay some amount and hold the ticket.
Terms and conditions to hold the tickets:
There are some conditions that you have to follow while holding the flight tickets, below are the following terms and conditions:-
- If a flight takes 5-8 days to depart then you can hold the ticket for 24 hours. And if the flight takes more than 10 days to depart then you can hold the flight ticket for 3 days.
- Those who want to hold the flight ticket, they have to pay the additional fare.
- According to the policy, passengers can reserve a Turkish flight ticket and pay later.
- A passenger is able to hold the price ticket for 15 days, if they have time and desire then they can hold the flight ticket for seven days.
- You can get your holding price if you confirm the booking of the Turkish flight tickets.
Do you require to pay the additional fare for holding the tickets?
Yes, you have to pay the additional charges for holding the Turkish Airline ticket. The flight holding charges are between the US $250 to the US $650. The holding charges depend on the days of holding flight tickets if your ticket holds for 24 hours then it will charge less and if the ticket holds more than 1-2 days then it will be higher.
The above-mentioned information about holding the flight on Turkish Airlines will be beneficial for you while your booking plan is not confirmed. When you hold the flight and experience any problem then you can contact their customer services and clear all the misconceptions.