How long do Turkish Airlines hold the price?
This turkey based airline provides several affordable flight options to purchase. In case you need more time, then the Turkish airline is there for you providing a digital platform that can be accessed from your preferred location. If you have not finalized your decision, then you can still hold the price and buy your ticket later. After ticket booking, the holding fee can be refunded. Selecting the price option makes your flight ticket price the same for a certain period of time.
According to Turkish Airlines hold price policy, you can put your flight on hold for 24 hours. But after 24 hours you have to confirm the ticket by completing the flight ticketing process or you can cancel your flight if you don't want to fly with Turkish Airlines. Time of hold period can be extended by paying the Turkish Airlines flight hold fee.
You can hold the price of your hold turkish flight from 1 to 3 days under Turkish Airlines hold price policy depending on the time of flight booking prior to the departure of the flight. You can go through further in this article to know more about the hold price information.
Turkish airline hold price policy
- The airline allows you to choose a 24 hour price hold for the flight departing in 5 to 10 days. For flights which depart in more than 10 days you can choose for a price hold of one to three days.
- In case your travel plans are more leisurely, then you can select a seven day price hold.
- In case you want additional time to confirm your travel itinerary, then you can select 15 days price hold.
- Miles and smiles classic plus, elite, elite plus members can use this service free of cost for a specific time limit but depending on the flight’s departure date.
- If you are departing from and arriving in the United States, you can use this service free of cost for 24 hours up to seven days prior to the flight.
- You should buy a complete flight ticket before the expiration of the price hold package.
Turkish airline hold price procedure
The procedure is very easy and basic so that you can apply it without any hassle and expert guidance.
- You need to visit the homepage of the Turkish airline.
- Then move to the search flight tab where you choose your flight and start the booking process.
- After that, the selected flight option will show you the ‘hold the price’ button. Tap on it.
- Now you can enter the passenger information.
- Fill in your credit card details to pay the hold price fee.
You can call turkish airlines to hold the price through a toll free number 1-805-576-8081 available 24 hours and seven days without any delay. The toll free number will connect with a Turkish airline customer service executive. The airline personnel is professional enough to resolve your query as soon as possible. You can also approach it through social media.