How much is cancellation fee for Etihad Airways?
Flight cancellations can be mind-boggling sometimes especially when you have no idea about the Etihad Airways cancellation policies and process. However, many airlines such as Etihad offer great flexibility and feasibility on their cancellation policy and cost, but they all are only useful when you have a clear understanding of everything. Also, when it comes to the cost of flight cancellations, it can vary depending upon the fare type, time of cancellations request being made, booking information among other things.
Now, if you are someone who has recently made reservations on Etihad, but has no idea about the airline’s cancellation policy, fee, online flight cancellation process, then worry not as this post will help you with everything. Hence, read further to learn more about the Etihad flight cancellation to ensure a better travel experience with the airline.
Important Guidelines On Etihad Flight Cancellation
The following guidelines will help you with your flight cancellations on Etihad Airways.
- As per the 24 hours’ flight cancellation policy, Etihad Airways lets you cancel your flight tickets without charging any penalty if done within 24 hours of the purchase.
- However, the airline also lets you cancel your flight tickets for up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure. But the flight cancellation cost may vary depending upon the fare type – refundable or non-refundable.
- Also, the Etihad flight cancellation fee will include other factors such as route and fare, special fare, time of cancellations request being made.
- In the event, if you have booked multiple fares, then Etihad Airways will apply the most restrictive fare rules to the cancellations.
- Etihad Airways incur an additional 10% fee for any changes and cancellations within 96 hours of your flight scheduled departure.
- In the event, if you are traveling on a special fare, then no cancellation fee will apply to your reservations by Etihad Airways.
- When It comes to refund, you’ll get it depending upon the fare rules of your original Etihad airways ticket cancellation. In the event, if there’s an unfortunate death of the passenger or the immediate family member, then Etihad Airways will not charge any change or refund fee. However, official documentation is required.
- In another event, if your Etihad flight is delayed for more than 3-4 hours, then you’ll be entitled to delay your flight further without paying any charges
- Moreover, Etihad Airways also process the refund amount to the same account from which you have made the payment for your ticket purchase.
Furthermore, if your flight ticket has been canceled on the Etihad Airways end, then you’ll either be compensated with a full refund or rebook on the other flight departing on the same day.
Etihad Airways Flight Ticket Cancellation Policy
When it comes to flight cancellation, Etihad always stands in the first position of the queue. It is done to increase the interest of its customers who booked the Etihad Flight Online. If you need more details about the cancellation policy, you just need to follow the vital points which are mentioned here.
Etihad Cancellation Policy
Any flight cancellation that is made within 24 hours of making the reservation, no cancellation fee is applied. Here, you will receive a complete refund for your refundable or non-refundable booking.
Any cancellation that is made after 24 hours, you need to pay the cancellation fee to finish your process.
You can cancel the Etihad flight by using the online method through the website. Here, you can also connect with the customer service of Etihad to cancel your flight.
To cancel and get a refund for the third-party booking of Etihad Airways, contact the travel agent to process your request.
Any cancellation which is made by Etihad will compensate its passenger by providing an adequate refund to him.
Online Process For Etihad Flight Cancellation: Steps
If you have no idea about how to cancel your flight on Etihad Airways, then here’s how you can do this.
- At first, visit the official homepage of Etihad Airways using your web browser, or you can also get access to the airline’s official mobile app.
- Next, you’ll need to head over to the Manage tab, then scroll over to the View or change your booking option.
- Now, you’ll have to enter the booking reference number or the ticket number along with the passenger’s last name in their respective boxes.
- Hereafter hit the Find My Booking option to fetch your Etihad Airways booking information, then select the booking that you wish to cancel.
- Moreover, you’ll need to follow the onscreen instructions to confirm your flight cancellations on Etihad, and also make your refund request.
In addition, you should also know that once you have made the refund request against your Etihad airways ticket cancellation, then it takes 14-30 days to process the refund into your account or the payment mode that you have used for your ticket purchase on Etihad Airways.
Get In Touch With The Customer Services For More Info On Your Flight Cancellations: Etihad Airways
In case, if the aforementioned information is not helpful to you, then worry not as you can contact the airline’s customer services. All you have to do is to dial the number +1(805)576-8081 to connect with Etihad airways customer service. The experts available there will help you with everything regarding your cancellations, reservations, flight change, and other queries. Besides, the experts are available 24/7 to provide you the right assistance through call, chat, email, and other contact options. However, it is recommended that you contact the experts via phone number to get real-time assistance on your Etihad Airways ticket cancellation and other relevant queries. Also, you’ll be able to discuss your reservations and cancellations thoroughly with the Etihad Airways experts.