How do I modify my personal details on KLM?
Passengers can change or modify the flight via KLM manage my booking anytime. Due to its flexible policies, the airline allows modifying the date, destination, and time. How can I change my ticket? Check the details shared below to change your ticket details easily.
Can I modify KLM tickets online?
The online process is quick and helpful if you want to adjust your flights with your new plans. The service is accessible throughout the day. Follow the steps discussed in detail to guide you:
- Go to the official website.
- Choose the My Trip option.
- Select the suitable option to retrieve the flight information.
- Enter the booking code and last name.
- Click on the Search button.
- Choose the change flight option.
- After making the modifications, you can select the submit button.
Passengers are allowed to:
- Select the seat
- Date and destination
- Upgrade flight
- Buy the extra space.
- Add special assistance and additional services.
In case you have any queries while changing your flight and require to connect with a live representative. You can speak with an agent throughout the day for your convenience.
How to contact KLM customer support?
Travelers can dial the contact number to get immediate solutions sooner. KLM's contact number is 1 (800) 618-0104, accessible 24 hours. Follow the IVR instructions to reach the suitable representative:
- Press 1 to select the language.
- Press 2 to purchase the tickets.
- Press 3 to change and cancel your flight.
- Press 4 to request a refund.
- Press 5 for baggage and other additional services.
- Press * to talk with a live representative.
Customer support at the airport: even if you are at the airport can request help from a live customer executive. Go to the ticket counter and share your queries. Once connected with an agent, you have to share your ticket information for KLM manage my booking. They will make the changes, and you will get the confirmation ticket with updated flight ticket details.
How much does KLM airlines charge to change the flight?
The airline charges around $100 to $ 200 to adjust your tickets. The amount depends on numerous factors due to which price varies, such as fare, destination, and date. If the flight is changed within 24 hours of reservation, there is no change fee according to the 24-hour policy.
KLM change guidelines
Here are the certain terms and conditions that travelers need to follow:
- Flyers can adjust their tickets before they check-in for their flight. After check-in, no changes can be made.
- If the flight is upgraded, you have to pay the fare difference.
- KLM allows to modification of the flight particular segment or entire booking only 3 times.
- Passengers can't change their names, but they can rectify their names. The airline permits changing up to 3 letters max to correct typo errors.
Follow the airline on the social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter to know about the special deal that can help you to book a flight at lower rates. Visit the website for details.