How do I cancel my Emirates flight and get a refund?
The largest airline and flag carrier that flies nationally and internationally in the United Arab Emirates, Emirates Airlines is based in Garhoud in Dubai. The airline is a subsidiary of Emirates group which is the parent company that is owned by the Government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai. The fleet size of Emirates Airlines is 255. This article explains cancellation and refund procedures at Emirates Airlines.
The refunds are taken into consideration only when the flight ticket or the reservation is canceled. For the same, the passenger needs to go through the Emirates Airlines cancellation policy. Also, it is very important to keep a check on the important information regarding Emirates flight ticket refund. Read ahead for the detailed information. Please note that to all the points below, terms and conditions apply.
- If the passenger tends to apply for cancellation of flight within 24 hours of booking, he is entitled to get a full refund against the airfare. The booking should be done on a prior basis at least one week of the flight’s departure.
- In case of a flight change or cancellation, the passenger must have a Travel credit facility with Emirates. It enables the passenger to have their own flexibility to make changes in the flight bookings with respect to his or her own comfort or use the money in future travels.
- The cancellation that is made at least 2 hours before the flight departure to the extreme is eligible for the applicable refund in another form.
- If the passenger applies for the cancellation of the flight within the 2 hours of departure, he is not eligible for any kind of refund.
So, this was the cancellation policy at Emirates Airlines.
STEPS TO CANCEL THE AIR TICKET AT EMIRATES AIRLINES
One should be aware of the steps to cancel Emirates flight ticket online. For your reference, the steps have been mentioned below:
- Navigate the Web Browser on your device.
- Open the official website of Emirates Airlines.
- Login to your registered account with Emirates Airlines.
- Once you log in successfully, visit the option “My Bookings”.
- Once you see all the flights in the middle of the page, select the flight(s) that need to be canceled.
- Tap on Proceed Button.
- Go to the button that says Cancel Booking.
- Don’t forget to review your selection now and then you can move forward for a refund.
So, using the above steps, this is how I cancel my Emirates flight ticket. You can try these steps too for a hassle-free experience.
For further assistance, the customers are free to talk to the airlines either at the Emirates Airlines airport or they can opt for various modes of online communication available. These modes of communication include assistance via phone call, live chat, help articles, FAQs, or email support.