When you made your reservation with GoFirst for the family trip, all of you got seats separately from each other. However, if you want seats together, you have to go through a simple procedure and all the policies related to the GoFirst Seat Selection so that it becomes easy for you to get seats together. There are several ways through which you can also contact the Airline and enlighten yourself about the same. We will discuss everything related to seat selection further and ensure you have no issues.
Guide about GoFirst seat selection policy
To go through the seat selection policy at GoFirst, it is important that you have all the knowledge that is mandatory. If you are well-informed, you can do this easily. All the terms and conditions of the seat selection are mentioned below:
- The seat will be allotted to the passengers by the Airline. If you do not like the seat allotted to you, you can select your own, but you have to pay the charges.
- The seat selection can be made only after the tickets have been booked. You cannot select a seat in between the reservation procedure.
- Make sure you pick the seats only in the class you made your reservations.
- While you are selecting a seat, it cannot be upgraded.
- First and business class passengers do not have to pay the seat selection charges at GoFirst.
- If you are under 18, senior citizens, having health issues, pregnant women, kids traveling alone, physically/visually impaired, etc., cannot choose emergency exit seats.
- The seat selection cannot be made online for Group Bookings.
- If you are an active member of the Frequent Flyer Program of the Airline, then the seat selection will be free of cost.
- There will be no guarantee with whom and where you will sit with a seat assignment, but with seat selection; everything will be according to your choice.
- You can choose front, back, aisle, window seats, or whatever you want, but for the exit, entry, or emergency exit doors, you should be physically fit, 15 years old, able to reach and locate the doors, etc.
How much do I have to pay for GoFirst seat selection?
For the seat selection at GoFirst, you have to pay a certain amount which may vary from $75 to $200 depending on the class, ticket type, seat, and route. You can also have Go First seat selection free if you are a loyalty program member, can use miles and coupons, or have first or business class reservations.
How should I select a set at GoFirst online?
If you want to prebook a seat at GoFirst, then you just java to go through a simple procedure which is given below in detail:
- Visit the official website of GoFirst.
- Then click on Manage Booking at the top.
- Add your last name/email address and the PNR number, and click “Go.”
- Navigate the Menu and pick Seat Selection from the list.
- Click on the Map option at the bottom right to open the map of all the seats.
- Select the seat you want and pay for the same if applicable.
- Your seat will be booked, and a confirmation will be sent to your registered email address.
- Do we need Covid test for travel from India to USA?
- How to modify seat in Indigo flight?
- How can I choose my seat on Vistara?
- How can I reschedule my IndiGo flight ticket?
- How can I change my name in IndiGo flight ticket?
- How do I check in online with IndiGo?
- How can I select my seat in IndiGo Airlines?
- How do I add a seat to my SpiceJet after booking?
- Is JetBlue a top airline?
- Is Volaris a good airline?