How can I select my seat in IndiGo Airlines?
You have a flight with IndiGo Airlines, and you forget to choose the seats on the flight while booking this; you are worried about now what to do due to IndiGo Airlines seats may have additional fees or restrictions, so be sure to read the details before making your selection. Indigo Airlines strives to make the seat selection process easy and convenient for all passengers. However, if you seek how to make a seat selection online, there is a quick way to choose the seats; thus, to get it, consider the below way.
Indigo Airlines Seat Selection Process
- First open the IndiGo Airlines official website.
- Now head to the "Manage Booking" option.
- Enter the details like "Booking Number" on your ticket and a "Last name/ Email" to open your ticket.
- Now Hit the “Get Itinerary” button.
- Click on the "Select seat" tab from the several editing options.
- Choose a seat of your choice.
- Click on “Continue” and the appropriate amount and confirm your selected seat.
- Now your seat is selected.
Indigo Airlines Seat Selection via Web check-in:
You can make an IndiGo seat selection online by check-in which is available to you 48 hours to 60 minutes before flying. If you seek how to do this, follow the below steps:
- Go to the official site of the IndiGo Airlines
- Look for the check-in option, add your confirmation code and last name,
- Select the check-in tab, do all the processes to complete check-in as follows the instructions on the screen
- Move to the seat selection option, and choose the seats as per your choice
- Pay the fares to the airlines, and after that, get your boarding pass and its confirmation on phone.
Also, you can IndiGo Airlines seats by calling the customer service person at 1 (877) 606-2560. When the number links, request to choose the seats, share your information and easily choose the seats as per your choice, after confirmation, you can receive its notification.
Indigo Airlines seat selection policy
It is a must to read the IndiGo Airlines seat selection policy whenever you are going to choose the seats on the IndiGo Airlines due to it helps you in selecting the best seats on the flight. So, to learn about the policy, follow the below points simply.
- Seat selection can be done from booking day to 24 hours before the flight departure.
- You can choose your seat when you check in online, which is available 48 hours to 60 minutes before your flight departure for domestic flights and 24 hours to 75 minutes before your flight departure for international flights.
- The cost of a paid seat depends on the destination and ticket type.
- Business and First class ticket holders can select their seats for free.
- Seat selection can be done through the IndiGo website, mobile app, or at the airport.
- You will be assigned a seat at check-in time if you do not select a seat.
- Seat selection in economy class on a domestic flight will take USD 1.82 to USD 3.63, while on an international flight, it will take USD 3.63 to USD 6.05. And, seat selection on business class domestic and international flights will not take any charge from you.
- If you are still determining which seat to select, you can always wait until you check in at the airport and ask the gate agent for recommendations.
How much does IndiGo Airlines cost to choose seats?
The cost of choosing a seat on IndiGo Airlines depends on the type of seat you choose and the time of your flight, so, there are the charges for preferential seating, look at below.
In domestic flights
- Window Seat- 1.82 USD
- Aisle Seat- 1.82 USD
- Extra Legroom Seat- 3.03 USD
- Emergency Exit Seat- 4.24 USD
In International flights
- Window Seat- 3.63 USD
- Aisle Seat- 3.63 USD
- Extra Legroom Seat- 4.84 USD
- Emergency Exit Seat- 4.24 USD
- Do we need Covid test for travel from India to USA?
- How to modify seat in Indigo flight?
- How can I choose my seat on Vistara?
- How can I reschedule my IndiGo flight ticket?
- How can I change my name in IndiGo flight ticket?
- How do I check in online with IndiGo?
- How can I select my seat in IndiGo Airlines?
- How do I add a seat to my SpiceJet after booking?
- Is JetBlue a top airline?
- Is Volaris a good airline?