How can I reschedule my IndiGo flight ticket?
Indigo Air is one of the ultra-low-cost Indian airlines that conveniently serves various passengers with excellent flight booking service. If you booked your flight ticket on IndiGo Airlines but changed your travel plan, you can reschedule Indigo flight within 24 hours of booking at no cost. If you want to get complete guidance to reschedule your flight ticket, go through the queries and get proper guidance suitably.
Process to reschedule IndiGo flight ticket
If you want to reschedule your Indigo flight ticket, visit the booking website easily. But if you ask how to reschedule Indigo flight, you may go through the steps and reschedule your flight online.
- First, visit the Indigo Airlines booking website and go to the manage booking tab on the same page.
- Select the Edit booking option and Enter the booking reference number and the passenger's last name.
- Click on the Get itinerary, check with the booking details, and select the edit and cancelation tab.
- Select the edit button, cancel your previous flight, select the next available flight ticket, and enter the booking details.
- Fill reschedule form completely and review your booking and pay the reschedule charges by selecting the payment mode quickly.
How to Change IndiGo Flight Booking online?
Indigo Airlines will assist you in planning your flight journey hassle-free, and if you want to make some changes and cancellations, you will get these facilities on its official booking website. Get started to change IndiGo flight booking online.
- First, go to the Indigo Air booking website, manage booking, and select the change flight tab.
- Enter the booking reference number and sure name of the passenger and select the Get Itinerary.
- Get complete booking details, go to the modification and cancellation, select the date and time, and correct the passenger's name quickly.
- Select your seat, upgrade your class during a flight change process, and get the message of flight change on your phone eventually.
Indigo Flight change policy:
- You will be able to retrieve your itinerary using the PNR number. But if you find some trouble, go through the flight change policy.
- You can change your flight with IndiGo at no extra cost within 24 hours of booking.
- If you have booked a flight within seven days before departure of the booked flight, you can change your flight at no cost.
- Select Plan B to change your flight if your flight time is going ahead by 1 hour or more before flight departure.
- You can change the date and time, but Indigo Airlines does not permit name changes. For that, cancel your flight and reschedule your new available flight with a new name instantly.
How many times can you change the flight date in IndiGo?
If you are a passenger of Indigo Airlines, you can change the flight date several times. You must know there is no specific limit to changing your Indigo flight date and time. But each time, you must pay the change flight fee and the flight fare difference to complete the flight change procedure with IndiGo Air and plan your trip comfortably and suitably.
- Do we need Covid test for travel from India to USA?
- How to modify seat in Indigo flight?
- How can I choose my seat on Vistara?
- How can I reschedule my IndiGo flight ticket?
- How can I change my name in IndiGo flight ticket?
- How do I check in online with IndiGo?
- How can I select my seat in IndiGo Airlines?
- How do I add a seat to my SpiceJet after booking?
- Is JetBlue a top airline?
- Is Volaris a good airline?