Singapore Airlines is the national carrier of the Republic of Singapore. The headquarters of Singapore airlines are located in Singapore Changi Airport. It has been named the best airline by Skytrax, that too, four times. In terms of flight reports, it is considered to be the best flight. A lot of passengers love to fly with Singapore Airlines because of their flexible policies and comfortable services. If you are thinking of travelling somewhere, then Singapore Airlines can be your next travel partner. If you have already booked a flight with Singapore Airlines and need to make a check-in, then you must go through this article to learn about Singapore Airlines Check in methods.
How can I check in at Singapore Airlines?
There are several ways to make your check-in at Singapore Airlines. You can make your check-in via the online method (through the website), app check-in, and airport check-in. In this paragraph, you will get to know about these various methods in detail.
How can I make online check-in at Singapore Airlines?
In case you need to make a check-in at Singapore Airlines, then you need to visit the official website of Singapore Airlines and follow the given method as follows in order to complete the online check-in method.
- Visit the official website of Singapore Airlines by clicking on this link https://www.singaporeair.com.
- Go to the 'travel info' tab available at the top of the main web page and click to get the options.
- Click on the 'online/mobile check-in' option to continue.
- Navigate to the next page and click on the highlighted keyword 'online.' It will take you through the online check-in process.
- Fill up the booking reference/e-ticket number and your last name. Click on 'check-in' to continue.
- Look at your booking details and select your seats (you can skip the seat selection option)
- Make payments, if required.
- You will have your boarding pass, which you can download and save for later.
How early can I check in for Singapore Airlines?
You can do it anywhere between 48 hours to 1.5 hours before your flight departs.
How can I make Airport check-in?
To do your check-in at the counter, you can follow the given steps in order to complete the process successfully. If you are leaving from Singapore Changi Airport, you may check in at our counters from 48 hours and utilise some time exploring one of the world's bestairports. The check-in counters will be closed 40 minutes prior to your flight leaves—however, it is recommended to come three hours early, especially if you have baggage to check-in.
Singapore Airlines customers flying to South East Asian destinations should check in at Terminal 2.
For Singapore Airlines flights to other destinations, check-in will remain at Terminal 3.
How can I check in via mobile phone?
If you need to check in via mobile phone, then you need to visit the official website of Singapore Airlines and follow up on the steps to complete the process successfully.
- Visit the official website of Singapore airlines by clicking on this link https://www.singaporeair.com
- Go to the 'travel info' tab and click on the 'mobile/online check in' under it.
- Navigate to the next page and click on 'singapore mobile app' to complete the process.
- How can I cancel my Indigo flight online?
- Do we need Covid test for travel from India to USA?
- How to modify seat in Indigo flight?
- How can I choose my seat on Vistara?
- How can I reschedule my IndiGo flight ticket?
- How can I change my name in IndiGo flight ticket?
- How do I check in online with IndiGo?
- How can I select my seat in IndiGo Airlines?
- How do I add a seat to my SpiceJet after booking?
- Is JetBlue a top airline?